Welcome to the Interstate Hotels & Resorts Smart Steps Benefits Web Site
This web site is your compass to Interstate benefits and resources. Everything you need is here: information you’ll want to know, links, tips, and lots more … so you can explore your needs, discover your options, choose the options that best meet your needs, then get the most out of your benefits all year long. You and your family can visit this site on any computer, tablet, or smartphone with Internet access. No password is required.
Stay One Step Ahead
Add or update your contact information, including your primary work and home email addresses and phone numbers using Workday self-service under the Contact tab of your Workday profile.
Update your preferred method of contact to email so you can receive an electronic confirmation of enrollment in your inbox! Select the Update Preferred Email Preference tile on the Your Benefits Resources home page.
Add or update your beneficiaries and dependents on Your Benefits Resources.
Take action to get what you need!
Why should you take action by your enrollment deadline? Here are 5 important reasons:
- Avoid election mistakes! If you delay, you may find you are missing coverage you need. And, no medical questions are usually asked if you elect disability, supplemental life, or dependent life insurance when first eligible or newly hired.
- Protect your family and yourself with the Hospital Indemnity Insurance, or income protection benefits such as short-term or long-term disability, basic life, supplemental life or dependent life insurance.
- Save on premiums by certifying if you and your covered dependents are tobacco-free.
- Avoid the 2016 tax penalty—As of 2016, most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a penalty.
- Discover additional resources and tools to compare the cost of your options and enroll in benefits to help you be your best self.
More to Explore: Benefits Video
Take a few minutes to watch a short video that covers the key things you’ll want to know about Interstate benefits.
Steps to Success: Be in the Know!
Don’t miss benefit deadlines and important information. Sign up for text messaging from Interstate. How easy is that? Sign up today on Your Benefits Resources™. Provide your mobile phone number and check a box to receive text messages.
Map it Out: Enroll Online!
Log in to Your Benefits Resources™ and use the online decision tools to get personalized costs and options. Enroll quickly and easily.