Welcome to the Interstate Hotels & Resorts Smart Steps Benefits Web Site
This web site is your compass to Interstate benefits and resources. Everything you need is here: information you’ll want to know, links, tips, and lots more … so you can explore your needs, discover your options, choose the options that best meet your needs, then get the most out of your benefits all year long. You and your family can visit this site on any computer, tablet, or smartphone with Internet access. No password is required.
Stay One Step Ahead
Add or update your contact information, including your primary work and home email addresses and primary work and home phone numbers using Workday self-service.
Add or update your beneficiaries and dependents on the Your Benefits Resources web site.
Take action to get what you need!
Why should you take action by your enrollment deadline? Here are 5 important reasons:
- Avoid missing out on coverage you may want or need. Your coverage needs could change from year to year so enroll or confirm your elections.
- Protect your family and yourself with hospital indemnity insurance, or income protection benefits such as short-term or long-term disability, basic life, supplemental life or dependent life insurance.
- Save on premiums by certifying if you and your covered dependents are tobacco-free.
- Avoid the 2015 tax penalty—Most Americans will be required to have health insurance or pay a penalty.
- Discover additional resources and tools to help you be your best self.
More to Explore: Enrollment Video
Take a few minutes to watch a short video that covers the key things you’ll want to know about Interstate benefits.
Steps to Success: Be in the Know!
Don’t miss benefit deadlines and important information. Sign up for text messaging from Interstate. How easy is that? Sign up today on Your Benefits Resources™. Provide your mobile phone number and check a box to receive text messages.
Map it Out: Enroll Online!
Log in to Your Benefits Resources™ and use the online decision tools to get personalized costs and options. Enroll quickly and easily.